Turning your concept into reality, no matter your sector or what material you have designed your product for, is possible through the vast range of specialist facilities and supporting technical resource.
Creating prototypes is an important part of the R&D process and offers many benefits:
- See your actual product assembled
- Check the design is fit for purpose
- Identify problems or flaws
- Test the manufacturing process to offset any financial risk before full development
- Create a physical product to generate interest and investment
These are some examples of the types of facilities that are available to help create your product, click on the images for further detail.
|3D Printing||Animation||Digital Textile Printing|
|Laser Scanning||Looms||Microelectromechanical Systems|
These are just examples of the types of facilities and expertise available - contact us and we can help find the facilities and support you are looking for.