Hear ye hear ye, I bring tidings of good cheer.
The busy bees at Interface have had a great year.
With Santa on his way,
It’s time to rest and reflect on the outcomes created every day.
From the hive of activity over the last 12 months has emerged:
- Creative solutions to support sustainability and environmental change
- Free Inclusive innovation webinars to inspire
- From supporting public sector innovation to new partnerships in South of Scotland
- To celebrating the heroes and champions of Scottish knowledge exchange
- Not forgetting the shortlisting of the team at the Praxis Unico Knowledge exchange awards for Adopt a business
- And Interface’s list of impacts keeps on growing enabling £88.9m GVA (gross value added), and supporting 1,595 jobs, with expectations to reach £222.3 million GVA and 3,193 jobs.
Gold stars and three cheers to all the many businesses, third sector and public sector organisations and academics that have worked with us over the past year. And for all the many people making connections to enable productive partnerships for prosperity and our planet, let’s raise a glass to continued successes.
Wishing you all a peaceful festive tide and looking forward to enabling even more productive partnerships in 2022.
What more stories will we tell?