Scotland's Energy industry, be it oil & gas or renewables, is recognised around the world for its expertise, experience and the quality of its workforce.
With £30bn to be invested in the sector in Scotland and the opportunity to support 40,000 Scottish jobs by 2020, there has never been a more important time for companies across the supply chain to be innovative and dynamic, with an emphasis on cost reduction.
Developing links with academia can help your business, whether you are already operating in the sector or looking to enter the supply chain.
Some examples of where Scotland’s academic expertise can be applied to collaborative projects with the private sector include:
- Design and new material development for structures and components
- Advances in fuel cell technology
- Electronics and sensors
- Systems for solar panels
- Energy conversion and storage materials, technologies and systems
- Process monitoring and control
- Expertise from chemistry to mathematics, design and information technology
- Environmental planning and research
- Data analytics
Don’t know where to start?
Let Interface take some of the time and effort out of developing your ideas by identifying potential academic partners. contact us for more information.